Wednesday, November 7, 2012

2012 Christmas Card Templates

My mother always said that time goes faster when you are and parent. I never understood what she meant by that but now that I am a mother, I get it! Every year finding the PERFECT Christmas Card is just as hard for me as it is for you.  I can always create you a custom card as well , so do hesitate to ask. All the wording and colors can be customized to fit your images perfectly. This year I am also offering the card to be used with your own images as well as images from your session with me. Contact me at lighthousehg@gmail.com to place your order

Prices for use with Session Images

$45 - 5x7 or 5x5 Double Sided Flat Card ( 25 cards)

$54- Folded or Die Cut Card ( 25 cards)

Prices for use with Personal Images

$55 - 5x7 or 5x5 Double Sided Flat Card ( 25 cards)

$64- Folded or Die Cut Card ( 25 cards)

* Orders less than 25 cards are available with a $15 shipping fee*










No comments:

NILMDTS Affiliate Photographer

Welcome

My photo
Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter. ~Ansel Adams